Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hannah's 11th Birthday

Apples!
Oranges!
My Banana!
Stand up and yell if you love Hannah!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I can't tell you how many years ago I started doing that cheer with Hannah.  It has been our special thing since she was very small.  And now she is 11 and not too many years away from being the tallest person in the family.

Hannah is truly an amazing child.  While transitioning to life here in Russia has not always been easy for her, she is usually one of the first to remind us why God brought us here.  She has a heart for Jesus that grows and grows every day and I am proud of the young woman that she is becoming.  She understands missionary life and that God has called us to this place for this time in our lives.  She is not only stunningly beautiful, but very smart, funny, talented and loves to create things.   Hannah spends many hours each week creating things by using the computer and I can already see that she has an amazing eye and is quite talented.  She loves all things Hannah Montana and can sing and dance along with High School Musical with the best of them!

I love spending time with my Banana.  Whether it is sitting in bed with her resting her head on my shoulder, going for our special McDonalds dates, or just singing our cheer in the hallway of the apartment, time with Hannah is always fun and never boring!  So, Happy Birthday, Hannah!  Your Daddy loves you!





No comments: