Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I almost ran away from home this morning...

After struggling with, and then giving up on, my homework this morning I wanted to run away from home.  After all, how easy would it be to go to out to the store and then disappear into the sea of millions that inhabit Moscow.  But then I remembered that I hadn't brought my Russian Language notebooks to the store with me and without them I would not be able to tell people to put things down, to lie things down, or to hang things up.  And, to make matters worse, I haven't yet learned how to pick things up.

So...

I came home.

2 comments:

Kellye Hooks said...

You are the funniest dude I know. If you run away, I only ask one thing...take me with you! ILYBC!

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! See the IMB has you where they want you!!! Hahahaha

Love ya'll,

Kay