Monday, March 17, 2008

Much too young to be this dang old...
















Happy Birthday to my Boo-Boo!  

It really is impossible that 16 years have passed since your Mom and I spent countless days in the Medical Center in Columbus, Georgia waiting for you to arrive.  We spent many of those days dreaming about what kind of person you would become.  However, I don't think any of my dreams compared to the wonderful daughter you have grown to be.  Not only are you beautiful (like your mother) but you are funny, compassionate, kind and have a heart for Jesus.  There is rarely a day that goes by that you do not amaze me with  the kind of person that you are.

I hope that your 16th birthday is everything you dreamed of it being.  Just remember that your family thinks that you are awesome and we love you very much.  Our lives would not be as rich and full without you in them.

May God bless you on your special day.

Love,
Daddy

No comments: